Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Updates

AuthorMessage
Administrator
The following updates and changes have been made to Housing.

There's a new button on the housing interface that allows you to pick up all the items in your house at once. Please note you will need to do this separate for both inside and outside of your house.

With the addition of the 'Pick up all items' option, your house must now be empty for you to sell it.

Players can now place items on the walls of the basement, in the Dragonspyre Grand Fortress

The Framed Campsite Photo in the Marleybone Museum should be easier to pick up. (hint hint)

More items can now be placed on the Life Stone Pedestal

The Marleybone Camping and Grand tents have been renamed Krokotopia Camping and Grand tents, since the are items from the world of Krokotopia.

Tatami Floor Mats can now be placed in Dorms and Castles

Players will no longer have access to their bank when previewing Castles & Lands

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Community Leader
Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Can they please fix the Life house? I am so disappointed to spend so many crowns for this and not be able to put anything on most of the walls. Banners, etc. don't seem to want to go on the bark. :(

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
cealwutka wrote:
Can they please fix the Life house? I am so disappointed to spend so many crowns for this and not be able to put anything on most of the walls. Banners, etc. don't seem to want to go on the bark. :(

I too would like to be able to place stuff on ANY wall.

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
My bad, I noticed the framed campsite photo appears when you get up to the Counterweight tasks. Cool :)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Help! I picked up all items in my house with the intent just to pick up my pets, and now all items are GONE. Not in my backpack, not in the house...nowhere!

Where can I find them?

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
jjgasman wrote:
Help! I picked up all items in my house with the intent just to pick up my pets, and now all items are GONE. Not in my backpack, not in the house...nowhere!

Where can I find them?

Did you check your attic?

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
Question:

Sometimes when I go home (to my wooded cottage), I see a unicorn randomly standing in the grove on the left side. When I walk up to it, there is no option to interact or anything. I thought maybe it was a mount, but I can't do anything with it, and eventually it neighs and disappears.

??