Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Suggestion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2016
So me and my friend were talking about houses we were gonna buy for our new characters, and luckily for him he had a big huge myth house from his previous myth character and gave it to his death wizard, so i was in a rut as to what house i would buy. i eventually decided the red barn farm, which i was really happy with. since me and my friend are actually room mates, we started talking about how we wished we could SHARE a house and plant stuff together, move things around, etc etc. our heads were exploding with ideas. if only we could actually do it. so i began to thinking as to how KI could do such a thing. some of my thoughts were to give permissions to some people or actually have the ability to let someone move in with you. i assume there would be a limit and also some pretty good/bad restrictions. but that would be totally understandable and i would highly appreciate it if this idea is considered because it could bring so many different and cool ideas that wizards have but are not actually able to complete. if there are any questions from anyone i would love to answer them so ask away and i really hope that this idea is at least considered highly. even if it fails i would be happy to know that my voice was heard. also there is a good chance that i left some things out so if i did hopefully your questions will bring the forgotten things out.

-Your Sly Death Wizard,
Hunter