Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 11, 2017
Good Morning!

I recently purchased the Aztec bundle for my daughter. She was playing around with it and before she knew it she had essentially dismantled the castle and there's tons of movement glitches.

My question is:

A. Is is possible to reset the castle to its original incarnation.

Or.

B. Do I have to pick every item up and rebuild the castle from scratch?

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
likwitmc1 on Feb 27, 2017 wrote:
Good Morning!

I recently purchased the Aztec bundle for my daughter. She was playing around with it and before she knew it she had essentially dismantled the castle and there's tons of movement glitches.

My question is:

A. Is is possible to reset the castle to its original incarnation.

Or.

B. Do I have to pick every item up and rebuild the castle from scratch?
I think you would have to pick every item up. These movement glitches are done on purpose by some people, so KingsIsle doesn't fix it so people can have their fun with those glitches. I would suggest, and as painful as this will be, to pick it all up and see if that helps. If not, try directly emailing KingsIsle for assistance. I don't think developers who could help typically check the forums often, so emailing could be quicker.

You can recreate the house if all of the pieces are still there.

1) Go to the house and open the housing placement window
2) Click on the Castle Blocks tab
3) Click the Castle Blocks Settings button (it's next to Item Count)
4) Click the Restore Original Castle Button at the bottom of the window.

Arthur

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Yes, you can reset it. To do so, you need all of the blocks from the original castle. First, place all the required blocks for that area (Outdoors and Indoors) down. Then, open the Castle Blocks settings window. Click the Restore Original Castle button at the bottom of the screen. If you have all the required blocks placed, it will reassemble the castle. If not, it will tell you what ones you need.