Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing and Gold

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2009

1. Housing - why are we limited to 250 items per house for both the inside and outside? Some of the houses are tremendous and 250 items does not do the house justice. I would suggest the bigger the house the more items you can use. I was given a Christmas present and the Sun Palace was included. I cant decorate that house appropriately with 250 items for the inside. Please review this concern it would be greatly appreciated.
2. Gold - it appears you have raised the limit to $250,000. I dont believe this is sufficient considering you can buy items now that cost $120,000 gold and more. I would suggest raising the gold limit to anywhere in the neighborhood of $350,000 to $500,000.
I am a grandfather and my wife, daughter, son-in-law and five grandchildren play the game. Let me know what you think of the suggestions.

Sincerely,
Talon Stormweilder

Delver
Sep 22, 2010
grandad1161 wrote:

1. Housing - why are we limited to 250 items per house for both the inside and outside? Some of the houses are tremendous and 250 items does not do the house justice. I would suggest the bigger the house the more items you can use. I was given a Christmas present and the Sun Palace was included. I cant decorate that house appropriately with 250 items for the inside. Please review this concern it would be greatly appreciated.
2. Gold - it appears you have raised the limit to $250,000. I dont believe this is sufficient considering you can buy items now that cost $120,000 gold and more. I would suggest raising the gold limit to anywhere in the neighborhood of $350,000 to $500,000.
I am a grandfather and my wife, daughter, son-in-law and five grandchildren play the game. Let me know what you think of the suggestions.

Sincerely,
Talon Stormweilder

1.) If they gave you more space that would mean that everybody would have more space which would mean Hording and junk collecting which leads to More data being used up Which Leads to The game slowing down Which leads To Great Lag....Selling Items And Having Your pet eat items are just another way For KI to Keep control of item count....

2.) Raising the gold amount to a ungodly amount will cause the Gold value to drop because people would have alot I believe 250k gold is plenty a cap for now people are already complaining about Lag now....Remember the more items in the game (people Horde in there many houses) the more data your computer has to handle....

Explorer
Dec 14, 2008