Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
If this is in the wrong forum, I am sorry.
I was wondering, if you have multiple wizards on your account, can you share a house? I know that there is the shared bank that you can basically trade items through, but say I buy a Death House while playing as my Death wizard. Will ONLY the death wizard be able to use that house, or are my other wizards allowed to as well? I have all 6 of my wizards in use, but I really do not want to buy a house for each of them.

If the houses don't work this way, I am suggesting that it be added to the game. Houses are too expensive to have to buy multiples.

Houses cannot be placed in the Shared Bank. Each Wizard must purchase their own Castle.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Defender
Aug 15, 2009
Since houses cannot be traded is the reason I would never pay crowns for them and although i am extremely happy you can craft one the lack of tradability makes the craft house from my perspective a waste of time energy and effort.
You see all wizards have a life span just like their human players. Eventually they will be replaced with a young wizard. The human player wants more than anything to pass along the items they crafted and especially bought with crowns along to the next wizard.
When these items cannot be inherited then the likelyhood of wanting to purchase or craft things are very low. Fact is, i would not blame if KI is dissappointed with housing sales by crowns and it is likely due to this. I am sure sales were high when school housing was new but the lack of tradability of houses or any crown item is a prohibitive consideration for a lot of players.
Now take rides that are worth it cause you may end up with a lot of rides but then your current wizard has a choice of rides and can ride the mood of the day sort of thing. And i have bought more rides than i need due to that fact. And i am willing to buy another ride just cause its new or i liked it or it fit my current wizard better.
I might be that way with houses cause its cool to decorate a house for a them of the house or just to decorate it for an effect, idk kinda like a bonsai tree. but for now, when the old wizard goes on so does his house... thats paid with gold... not crowns
btw just a thought... halloween is coming and it might be a good idea to make the stuff the person by the well sells giftable :)

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
Who thinks we should be able to use our housing items? probably everyone. Dont you want your wizard to sleep, play the piano, eat, drink, sit on the couch? thats all possible if we get to have that option. please comment to this if yu want it. :D

Defender
Jun 04, 2009
i TOTALLY agree eat, sleep, drink, and other items in houses should be able to be used instead they stand there motionless

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Houses cannot be placed in the Shared Bank. Each Wizard must purchase their own Castle.

Do you think you might make houses tradeable sometime?