Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses - Not on Sale in Gold

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I noticed that the houses in the Crown Shop are only on sale in crowns, not gold. The announcement on the log-in page says that all houses and housing items are on sale up to 50%. It doesnt say its only up to 50% in crowns. I would personally like to buy an Island Getaway in gold but I would be broke if I bought it when its 100,000 gold. Please lower the houses/housing prices in gold in the Crown Shop! Thank you!!

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
jessessej wrote:
I noticed that the houses in the Crown Shop are only on sale in crowns, not gold. The announcement on the log-in page says that all houses and housing items are on sale up to 50%. It doesnt say its only up to 50% in crowns. I would personally like to buy an Island Getaway in gold but I would be broke if I bought it when its 100,000 gold. Please lower the houses/housing prices in gold in the Crown Shop! Thank you!!

Dude, NO. Seriously NO. We should be grateful that the houses are even available in gold. They could price it to 200,000 (the max of gold allowed) and even then we should be grateful. Each house is worth about $15-$20 dollars in crowns, and we can get them for free....if we save enough gold. And just in case, that is not a difficult task. Go to wintertusk, Fight the normal baddies over there (not the bosses) and within 1 hour and 30 minutes you should have enough gold.

This is aThread that should really be a "Thank you Kings Isle" Thread. So, having said that : Thank You Kings Isle!