Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hosting house parties?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
i was recently on the kingsilse youtube pages looking at the commercials i have seen all my life and re looking at them now that i have a mebership and one thing buged me it said you could have dueling parties in a comercial that you could have dueling parties and i thought that that would be cool to have at a castle so i looked up how to have one which it said you eed the massive fantisy castle which was in a pacl that is no longer selling so i was wondering if there was a way i could do that and get a house that lets me if there is ine and if there isnt that why was it removed

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
The Fantasy Castle isn't the only bundle that has the dueling circle. I have several bundles that are still being sold at stores and online at W101 that include the dueling circle.

If you want a party at your house, a good idea is to include the "food fight" and/or "tag" games, which are currently sold in the crown shop (you can craft the Tag game in Avalon. I'm not sure about crafting the Food Fight game, though).

I have one house that has all the games, dueling circle, and Pagoda. It keeps all my guests entertained!

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Most houses with dueling arenas are in bundles. The Super, Mega, Majestic, and Dino bundles include houses with one in it. You can also craft a Celestia house from the castle recipe vendor in Celestia.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
que and pokemon are both correct.

that being said, the bundles they listed are only available to american players. if the op is from another country outside the us (like von is), our options are very limited. i bought the bundle with the massive fantasy palace before it was discontinued, and it would be nice if ki brought it back for us non-american players.

-von
canadian wizard