Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Honestly

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 01, 2012
I have heard so many bad rumors about myth, none were true. Like, it has weak spells. Seriously!?, Life and Ice are worse attacks. Myth has minions, Take off shields and traps and blades, Double attack (Minotaur and Orthrus) which will get rid of the myth shield on the first weak attack, and the second will still be very powerful. So, before you scream ar me, Myth has nothing wrong with it. ( Exception of Cyrus)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SabrinaMisty on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
I have heard so many bad rumors about myth, none were true. Like, it has weak spells. Seriously!?, Life and Ice are worse attacks. Myth has minions, Take off shields and traps and blades, Double attack (Minotaur and Orthrus) which will get rid of the myth shield on the first weak attack, and the second will still be very powerful. So, before you scream ar me, Myth has nothing wrong with it. ( Exception of Cyrus)
Those who say one school or another is weak have either never played it or played and developed their wizards incorrectly.
Myth can be a great school. (As can Life and Ice.)
and Cyrus is just fine...he gets better the more you advance. :)