Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Higher Level Cards?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Hey!

I'm a level 52 Ice wizard, soloing the game. I'm currently about half way through Dragonspyre. When will I begin getting higher level cards? Is it when I hit Celestia? Currently my highest cards are the ice giant one (560ish damage) and the helephant (maybe 700 damage).

Thanks! Any info is appreciated!

Survivor
May 23, 2013
For warding spell, you will get your spell at level 55, named Frozen Armor (you can check the stats in w101 wiki or other sources)

For hitting spell, you will get your spell at level 58 named Snow Angel (just check it in w101 wiki or other sources)

Hope this could help you

Hope to see you in spiral!
Jonathan Golden (Level 120)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Explorer
Oct 01, 2011
I also have an Ice i am leveling, currently the best spell you can get is a TC in the Bazaar called Blue Phoenix, 515 -595 for 4 pips. Its a solid hit that will get you through until you get Woolly Mammoth and maintain its usefulness after as a really good low pip finisher or minion killer.
Enchanted Collosus will do more for damage wise but costs 2 pips more so if you can pick some of these TCs up

Explorer
Apr 17, 2012
Just so you know your can now also train sun spells to boost your existing spells.

Strong level 50

Giant level 52

These spells are trainable in Celestia so you'll need someone to port you there. Or you can forgo that and just get the tc versions of them located in the bazaar.

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
lol never mind duh treasure cards.

Thank you for the advice!