Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High scores.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
So I've played every single mini game, and obviously I am better at some of them than others. However when you lose the screen displays the high scores for these games. They just seem to be unreasonably high. I wonder if I am the only one that feels that way. I try my hardest in some of these games and I don't even come close to what someone else supposedly scored in these games. What are other peoples thoughts?

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Starwind13 wrote:
So I've played every single mini game, and obviously I am better at some of them than others. However when you lose the screen displays the high scores for these games. They just seem to be unreasonably high. I wonder if I am the only one that feels that way. I try my hardest in some of these games and I don't even come close to what someone else supposedly scored in these games. What are other peoples thoughts?

dude its almost impossible to bring your score up that high to beat a record

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
Starwind13 wrote:

dude its almost impossible to bring your score up that high to beat a record

That was my point...I guess what I am saying is that these scores are impossible to beat, and I can not foresee someone beating them any time soon. I would like to see some pictures or at least SOMETHING to prove that people ever got them. I myself trying as hard as physically possible could not come even close to a high score in the games that I am best at playing. Not to sound like I am complaining but I would really like to know what happened.

Explorer
Aug 18, 2010
yeah those scores arepretty much all from hackers. they can freeze thier connections on certain games and get all they things in order(potion motion)
i have seen other things on how to hack the games, so i think it is just dum