Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High enough level

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I was wondering if i am a high enough level for mb because i have done all the quests in krok but i still only level 27, but my other guy was like 29 or 30 by the time he got to mb. Thanks.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Conjurer
Flint Shadowthief Adept Theurgist

Defender
May 31, 2011
razm wrote:
I was wondering if i am a high enough level for mb because i have done all the quests in krok but i still only level 27, but my other guy was like 29 or 30 by the time he got to krok. Thanks.

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Conjurer
Flint Shadowthief Adept Theurgist

I don't find it surprising that you were able to do that. I am currently working with 2 wizards. One is a master conjurer and the other is an adept necromancer. I did a lot of trial and error learning with my conjurer and I found when I started my necromancer that I advanced more quickly as I had already gain more knowledge and experience with my conjurer.

I honestly do not remember what level I was when I hit MB with my conjurer and I have yet to reach it with my necromancer. My two cents worth is this. When a place opens up for me, I just go for it. If it turns out the enemies there are beyond me, I just back up and redo past dungeons or work on some badges to level up (maybe even qualify for a new card or two for my deck). I, also, go back and forth to GH to level up. I keep trying the new area again as I gain a new card and/or level.

I say, go for it ;)