Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden Schools?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
i noticed that there are a few hidden schools out there. Nightside is the hidden death, order of the fang is the hidden balance.

I am Ice and Storm, are there hidden ice or storm schools? and where are they?

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
No, Balance and Death arent in ravenwood, that means that they had to be hidden somewhere... Since Ice Fire and Storm are in ravenwood there is no need to be another school hidden somewhere.
luna0616

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
The only other schools I can think of is the ones in Dragonspyre Academy, and then again they aren't really "hidden". Other then that, there aren't other schools. Only death and balance get the honor of that.

At least as far as I know. Perhaps someone else who is a little bit farther in the game then me could answer better.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
there are only two other schools that isn't in ravenwood and that is death and balance but there are trainers that give's a card that some you don't get from your teacher you can buy them with training points but you can get them for free if the card that you want is your school

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
hobodavid wrote:
Where is the hidden death school Nightshade because im a Level 12 Necromancer

You get to go to it when you defeat lord nightshade. I know you can do it