Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hidden Lore

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 02, 2012
I don't know if anyone has ever noticed this but, I've saw some things hinting to a hidden lore beside fighting to save the spiral. The hidden lore is Pirate101 being within the wizard101 spiral. I think that the Pirate101 is a multiverse within the spiral with wizard101 both at different frequencies. That being said I realized this at the telegraph box, Zafaria edition, and saw that the Maestro was in Pirate101 helping the armada . IT was strange...but it was then i pieced together a hidden lore. The lore is that the Maestro is trying to destroy the spiral until he is stopped by you and the professor. He did this by messing with the teachers' past so they can't teach your wizard and he got deacon, leader of the Armada to stop Boochbeard and Mr. Gandry so that they can't rescue the orphan pirate which is your pirate both which means that they tried to stop both your wizard and pirate from saving the spiral potentially stopping future heroes. That was the hidden lore and i haven't seen anyone make a post like this. That aside I think that's the lore.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Deacon isn't the leader of the armada, just saying. He is Kane's spymaster.