Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2012
I am a level 65 but yet I can't buy any Henchman why is this ? Some please help me!

Administrator
Henchmen can only be purchased during your turn in a duel.
Henchmen can only be purchased with Crowns as they shortcut gameplay.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
How do I get hence min? I've seen them in the crown shop and I have enough crowns for one but it is locked. does anyone know how to get one?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
inspiron1501eee on Apr 11, 2013 wrote:
How do I get hence min? I've seen them in the crown shop and I have enough crowns for one but it is locked. does anyone know how to get one?
Professor Greyrose explained this in her reply above.

You can only buy the henchmen "while you are in a battle". When it is your turn to pick your spell/card, click on the Crown Shop in the upper left corner. Then the henchmen list will appear and you can buy them.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2012
Administrator
suzan457 on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Why can't henchman be of gold
Because they clearly shortcut gameplay time.

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Apr 14, 2013 wrote:
Because they clearly shortcut gameplay time.
This may have been true prior to Azteca but it does seem some fights, no matter how many times one tries and fails at some battles, henchmen are the only way they have been able to progress in the game?

It may not be fair that those that can not afford to P2W are left behind because of this. It may also look like KI is leaning more toward those who will increase their bottom line over those who are just taking up space in the Spiral by only paying for membership, buying areas by crowns etc..

Defender
Dec 20, 2010
The only problem with having to choose a henchman during your turn in a duel, the timer runs out before you have a chance to find and choose the one you wish to purchase. My timer runs out consistently with 6 seconds left on it.