Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Henchman

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 07, 2009
OK so i have been using henchman more often. And I am starting to like them. I quess they do come in handy. for me I get on when I can. Lot of the time my friends are not on or I have limited time to play. I find myself switching realms and waiting for anyone to ask. Which is cool if you have time to find people to help.
Anyway....getting off the subject. i was against henchman. now they seem useful so far. Keep on making them better KI. i just wish that you did more with minions though. I dont even use minions at all. I strongly believe if minions helped more as your character progressed in levels they would be used more. Well I would use my minion more. Isnt that the reason for getting a minion? What I mean about progressing. depending on the minion type...more health is one. Better defence and offence spells.
Food for thought.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
The level 60 henchmen need better health. 2100 for one, 2600 for another? I would like to see them have at least 3000.