Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helpers101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Ok, I know this is like the EXACT same thing to Mercenaries101, but I'm creating one for message boards instead.
This is Helpers101, where you can just post and in-game help can come to you ASAP. Also, all help will be available in the Wraith realm. Currently, I help anyone levels 1-23, but later on, I can help with bigger levels. Requirements for posting and recieving help:

1) Post in-game name
2) Post time-zone
4) Post time and date
5) Check back every day (when you can) to see for a reply

As for application for a position (I'm in dire need of other players):

1) Post in-game name(s)
2) Post time-zone
3) Post available times
4) Post why you think you'd be awesome for the job
5) Must meet current level requirements

Thanks for reading this, and hope you can get help soon! :D

-NordicMage72
24 Duncan NightSword
11 Patrick Legendpyre
4 Valkoor MoonCrafter

Defender
Nov 25, 2015
This wasn't supposed to be insulting but there are a lot of people out there who are high Lvl.Plus even you were a helper I guaruntee you will help 1 or 2 people each day.Also one more thing now that they made a update saying join a team.This meant that you could join a team to help people fight enemies and this is what I mean.
Well this isn't the old wizard101 but I think you should be a higher Lvl since there might be way more people who are higher and Kinda don't need a lot of help.
Logan DarkWraith Lvl 55

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
NordicMage72 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Ok, I know this is like the EXACT same thing to Mercenaries101, but I'm creating one for message boards instead.
This is Helpers101, where you can just post and in-game help can come to you ASAP. Also, all help will be available in the Wraith realm. Currently, I help anyone levels 1-23, but later on, I can help with bigger levels. Requirements for posting and recieving help:

1) Post in-game name
2) Post time-zone
4) Post time and date

1) Post in-game name(s)
2) Post time-zone
3) Post available times

-NordicMage72
24 Duncan NightSword
11 Patrick Legendpyre
4 Valkoor MoonCrafter
not to sound rude, but mercs are more efficient~ reason being that posts on central don't require 12-24 hours for mod approval and people can see and respond to them in real time.

however, just in case this does become a thing, i'd be happy to help out. stay tuned.

-von

prodigious
exalted
transcendent
magus

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I agree with Von here about the Mercenaries. I would also be interested in assisting, but before I commit, I will watch this topic to see if goes anywhere.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Thanks guys, I know i'm not extremely high level, and i also know about the "Team Up" update thingy-mer-bobber, but, I would help even the quests that you couldn't team up on. (I would love to thank Dr. Von for replying on one of my posts. I've always wanted a "Forum Celebrity" replying on one of my thingy-mer-bobbers) I also recognize the somewhat big 12-24 hour reply filter. That's a problem. Um, thanks though.

-NordicMage72
23 Duncan NightSword
11 Patrick LegendPyre
4 Valkoor MoonCrafter

Survivor
Feb 12, 2016
Defender
Nov 25, 2015
This might be a great idea but can you at least get a higher Lvl I know there are a lot of people who are in the middle of a game or story plot?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
NordicMage72 on Mar 1, 2016 wrote:
Thanks guys, I know i'm not extremely high level, and i also know about the "Team Up" update thingy-mer-bobber, but, I would help even the quests that you couldn't team up on. (I would love to thank Dr. Von for replying on one of my posts. I've always wanted a "Forum Celebrity" replying on one of my thingy-mer-bobbers) I also recognize the somewhat big 12-24 hour reply filter. That's a problem. Um, thanks though.

-NordicMage72
23 Duncan NightSword
11 Patrick LegendPyre
4 Valkoor MoonCrafter
you're welcome; always happy to help :)

-von

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
NordicMage72 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:

1) Post in-game name
2) Post time-zone
4) Post time and date

1) Post in-game name(s)
2) Post time-zone
3) Post available times

-NordicMage72
24 Duncan NightSword
11 Patrick Legendpyre
4 Valkoor MoonCrafter
No offense but I don't see this being used often since Krokotopia is an easy world but I like the idea and it's good to see you're helping!

Lvl 110
Lvl 107
Lvl 31
Lvl 25