Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help With my Life/Myth Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Hey all,

This is my first time posting on the Wizard101 Forums, so go easy on me if I make any mistakes.

So I am a level 58 (almost 59) Theurgist or Life student. I have gotten my Forest Lord and the deck I use is the Treasure Deck. I prefer to use Life and Myth cards, but primarily Life.

My question is this, can anyone please let me know a good deck set up for the info provided? If you need anymore info, let me know and I'll see how I can answer them.

**note** I do not do much PvP, but I may in the future once I've cleared the majority of the worlds (including Zafaria).

Thanks,
Angel Lightwalker

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Baenloam wrote:
Hey all,

This is my first time posting on the Wizard101 Forums, so go easy on me if I make any mistakes.

So I am a level 58 (almost 59) Theurgist or Life student. I have gotten my Forest Lord and the deck I use is the Treasure Deck. I prefer to use Life and Myth cards, but primarily Life.

My question is this, can anyone please let me know a good deck set up for the info provided? If you need anymore info, let me know and I'll see how I can answer them.

**note** I do not do much PvP, but I may in the future once I've cleared the majority of the worlds (including Zafaria).

Thanks,
Angel Lightwalker

ok so here is how ya should set up your deck
put a couple life attack spells
several gargantuans
traps and blades for life or myth example spirit blade or spirit traps along with regular traps and or blades

and your main attacks should be frog and forest lord
and later once zafaria comes out ya then should swap some life attack spells for a garden nome or 2

and then fill the rest with towers,feints, and some traps and maybe the life minion along with minion support spells from the secret trainer in krokotopia and maybe some of the tough family cards from cl

Adherent
May 20, 2010
A good setup is one that works against the enemies you're about to face. There's no perfect "one-setup-fits-all-enemies" deck.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
colagada wrote:
A good setup is one that works against the enemies you're about to face. There's no perfect "one-setup-fits-all-enemies" deck.

Very much agreed. Although there is a such thing as taking too long to set up style. One thing I would go against, is training spirit/elemental traps.

The longer you take to set up, the more time your opponent has to shield against you! And while you are busy setting up, you are also busy being beat up by faster moving opponents. Especially in Celestia. Seraph is a great medium damage spell and you get good attack boosts in celestia for your life hits. Myth is very tricky as a secondary school because it is one of those schools that is best played as primary. I'm not sure how you are handling myth as a secondary though. If you have myth amulet, go ahead and continue to experiment. If not, then you are spending loads of pips for not much fire power. And not to mention you don't have easy access to their wicked minions.

Gargantuan seraphs are great so long as you have the right gear (look for life gear that will help boost your attacks by 45% or more) If not, then gargantuan centaurs.

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
If and when you try to rank in pvp put in several earthquakes they are great for getting rid of shields

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Hey again folks,

I enjoy having Myth as my secondary school, it's different, and that's what I like. I'm a little fuzzy on where I'd get the Gargantuan spell from, I know what it is +175 to any attack I think, but I dunno where to get it that's not a treasure card. I don't use many Treasure cards, except in emergencies. I use the Spirit Blade and Life Blade and Life/Spirit Traps, but I've seen people that get up to three attacks boosts from cards they've used on themselves. Where would I get the good shields, blades, and traps? Like, -55% to ALL magic attacks. I've seen those a lot.

Thanks again,
Angel Lightwalker