Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help!! Sharpened blade!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 08, 2015
Hey guys! i need help finding the quest for sharpened blade! i feel like it will aid me through some of the harder upcoming worlds and i don't really know how to get it does anyone know???

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
You get the quest for it at Level 86. It's a forced solo, but fortunately, Life is the second best solo school.

Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
This quest can be obtained in Azteca from Pacal Redmask in the Zocalo, to access it you have to have done the previous Star School quest in Azteca and be of the right level which I believe to be 90 but I am unsure

Survivor
Mar 05, 2015
giboo on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:
Hey guys! i need help finding the quest for sharpened blade! i feel like it will aid me through some of the harder upcoming worlds and i don't really know how to get it does anyone know???

Have you done the previous sun and star school spells located in Zafaria?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sharpened Blade is level 86 first off. You need to have completed the Sun Obelisk in Zafaria first, then the Star Obelisk in Azteca quests before you get the Sun quest in Azteca

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
The quest is called Turn Up The Sun. You need to be level 86, in azteca, and access to saltmeadow swamp on your own. Porting to the location doesnt count. You also need to complete the Zafaria quest Rumble in the Jungle (drum jungle quest to activate the sun school obelisk). The fight in azteca is a 3 on 1 fight, with all 3 being fire. Make sure you have good fire resist gear (found in the bazaar, and can give you loads of fire immunity) and the fight will be a breeze for any schools.

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
giboo on Sep 7, 2016 wrote:

Sharpened blade is a quest that takes place in Azteca. You need to be level 86 to use and, you need to fix the sun trainer school.

Explorer
Nov 08, 2015