Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help on my balance characters gear?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
So I am a level 64 balance wizard and I am not to sure which outfit is better stat wise?

the first option gives 19 damage to all schools, 10 resistance to all (20 for death), 2 accuracy for all school, 174 crit rating for all and balance has 174 crit, 84 block rating, 3 armor pierce, and 83% power pip.

the second gives 10 damage to all (28 for balance), 10 resistance to all (20 for death), 2 accuracy for all, 144 crit rating for all (balance has 147), 84 block rating, armor pierce 3, and 88% power pip.

so the second one has more balance damage but less damage for other schools and has less crit chance. So, which one should I choose?

Lindsey Raventhorn

Delver
May 12, 2012
I would say the 2nd one. 28 damage for balance is a good amount at your level. Even though the 1st option has more critical, the extra damage and power pips will be worth it.

~ Ali

Survivor
Jan 16, 2012
None of those. Farm the bazaar for lvl 56 ring and athame with balance damage. and farm water works for judgement set. and if you can get a double resist, triple damage. you can get around 80-90 damage, 40~ resist, 89-95% power pip

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Mythali126 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I would say the 2nd one. 28 damage for balance is a good amount at your level. Even though the 1st option has more critical, the extra damage and power pips will be worth it.

~ Ali
Okay so I have another. Should I go for

1. 10 damage for all and 35 for balance. 83 power pip. crit is higher for this one.
this set has moon cover and shard warrior.
2. 0 damage for all but 39 for balance. 88 power pip. crit is lower. I get more resistance on this. I get 4 more healing incoming with this.
this set has boots of judge, moon cover and the rest are shard warrior.

I am thinking the first one.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Lindsey Raventhorn on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Okay so I have another. Should I go for

1. 10 damage for all and 35 for balance. 83 power pip. crit is higher for this one.
this set has moon cover and shard warrior.
2. 0 damage for all but 39 for balance. 88 power pip. crit is lower. I get more resistance on this. I get 4 more healing incoming with this.
this set has boots of judge, moon cover and the rest are shard warrior.

I am thinking the first one.
I'm thinking the 1st one too. :)

~ Ali