Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me decide!???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
Hello, so I'm returning from a year longish break and I decided to delete my level 21 Necromancer considering I was confused with him. So I had a quick question, In your opinion which school is easiest and doesn't require much strategy (Excluding Life.) Just a quick one, and I already know the pros and cons, so I would prefer you didn't give me a whole lecture on them. -

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Probably one of the elemtental schools. I know that spiritual schools and baalance are good for using strategy. Of course you can strategize with elemental, but you are not forced to. No school is easy or hard, but it depends on how you play. Since you don't want strategy, I suggest you pick either

Good luck!

Angela D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
i have all 7 schools over 2 accounts, and it's my opinion that ice and storm require the least amount of strategy.

if you are ice, your defensive stats (health, resist, and crit block) are so high that you can literally stand there and take damage for hours. storm is the opposite~ your defensive stats are garbage, but the enemy can't exactly hurt you if they're dead...

-v.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Ice or Balance. Death is also an easy one to figure out.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
Squire
Jul 28, 2011
DrBananapie on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
So should I do Or ???
Which of these choices do you like?

Being able to do insanely amazing damage and solo everything ()

Having more health then you can imagine, powerful while also a few nice PvP spells ()

Pretty powerful and able to solo 99% of the game. Also can blade like crazy ()

Survivor
May 29, 2011
DrBananapie on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
So should I do Or ???
I have a fire wizard, and i didn't any challenge with him at all. All the spells are direct or go to all enemies. But not only that they could have very awesome and cool clothing. Also, they have a very balanced amount of health.

So i suggest, you should choose (fire)

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
gweedoboy on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
the school of lol.
Why is that? Do you have reason except for DPS?

Survivor
Jul 01, 2008
Ok, thanks I'm going Ice, then leveling Storm or Life.