Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help me choose from these two names.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
I want to make a Storm wizard. But I cannot decide from these two names: Wolf Rain and Wolf Sky. Which one should I choose and why?

Note: Please do not say neither or suggest another name, the names above are the ones I want.

Joshua Summerheart, Level 110
Jason Summerspear, Level 110

Defender
Dec 07, 2012
Hi,

And I would say Wolf Sky. I just love how it sounds, and you know lightning comes from the sky. But think about it and choose what either one you want. I'm just saying that I personally like Wolf Sky. So choose whatever you like!
--Fiona

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Thanks for the reply!
This post is kind of useless at this point as I made my storm wizard shortly after, with the name Wolf Sky.

Wolf Sky, ALREADY level 23

Survivor
Jan 22, 2016
Personally I would choose Wolf Rain. It just sounds good to me. Besides, I've always liked rain because it reminds me of storms. Like when you think of storms, you think of thunder or lightning storms, which usually include rain. Plus since I moved out east, and we hardly get rain in Arizona, I kinda miss it. Anyways, I could go on forever about rain, but I'm running out of space. Choose whatever you think is best; tell me what you pick. Maybe our wizards will meet one day.

~Emily StormRunner, lvl 38