Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help? )_)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Okay so, here's the story. A long time ago (4 years) me and my brother shared this account together, we lost it due to a hacker. We forgot he changed the password lol. So I got it back a few months ago by remembering it. But the thing is, about 3 months after we lost it, I made a new account. I can't remember the Username, or Password. All I could remember was the email. And I just found out today that my parents decided to delete it. I tried to see if I could reopen the email account, it was permanently deleted. Removed from the system forever. The reason I wanted to find it again is because I realized, I purchased multiple things on it. It was the Epic Bundle, castle thingy with the gryphon, and the Hawk Riding bundle. So i was wondering, is there anyway I could get it back? Or am gonna have to take random guesses on what the password or username is. Since I dont have an email anymore, I cant find it. I have the feeling there isnt going to be a way. But Always gotta stay positive, right?
~CarolineNightgemLvl110 9/27/16 at 6:18pm