Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hawk Rider Bundle Gift Card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 31, 2010
I would like to get this card ONLY because of the tapestry to the bazaar. I think that they don't sell this is stores anymore though. I honestly just want the tapestry like I said. Is there anyway that this will be placed in the crown shop or it will be in a pack, or if the card doesnt sell bring brought back?

Thanks in advance
Edward Nightdust

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
It is still being sold, I got mine yesterday at Wal*mart.

I actually looked at GameStop, Best Buy, and my first Wal*mart, and they all did not have it. At the first Wal*mart, it was sold out completely.

At my second Wal*mart, they did have a bunch left, although all the cards by all them front registers were completely sold out too.

You may have to be on a bit of a hunt for them. But, assuming they stick around as long as the Massive Fantasy Palace, and the Sultan's Palace, they will be easy to find once they are restocked.

They are also available at CBS stores. Supposedly, they are being sold at Rite Aids too.

Hero
Sep 08, 2008
I make a correction.

Professor Greyrose in another post has informed me that the Hawkrider bundle is not available at Best Buy.

I apologize for this misinformation.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009