Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Having a lot of great luck with Life/Death!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
Hey all,

I am level 30 and I just sold all of my training points. My primary school is life and my secondary was balance. I sold balance and got death. I now have feint and all of the death spells which also heal me.

I went to Krokotopia and spoke to the tree and got the spirit swords which gives me both a 35% power up for life and death in one card. Talk about efficiency!

I now have to different schools which attack really well, and, heal really well! One card powers up both attacks effectively only using 1 pip. I can't wait for the 3 shields from the tree.

Have you guys found this combination (life primarily / death secondary) helpful/beneficial?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
Yes! That combination is very helpful, but it would be best to stop at feint. At higher levels you seldom use secondary spells unless they boost your own school...i.e. feint, spirit blades, spirit traps.

I would suggest training Ice up to tower shield for extra protection. When you get to Celestia, you can invest in the sun school spells that boost damage.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Well, all my characters are level five except my current one I'm working on, but I totally understand where you're coming from. Everyone I've met with this combination is like a PVP warlord, got to level sixty in less than a month, etc, etc, etc. It's pretty obviously a very powerful combination. Probably the best one to solo the game with. (and, lets not forget, greatly enhanced by balance. )

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

P.S. My secondary is death!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
superluther wrote:
Yes! That combination is very helpful, but it would be best to stop at feint. At higher levels you seldom use secondary spells unless they boost your own school...i.e. feint, spirit blades, spirit traps.

I would suggest training Ice up to tower shield for extra protection. When you get to Celestia, you can invest in the sun school spells that boost damage.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 60 Life

um i am a level 40 that stills uses pretty much all the spells from my training points besides the 2 pip and one pip spell
i am ice and life i think its the best combo ever
also i dont do the stop at one spell thing so i can focus on 2 schools and some astral school spell when i get to that level