Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Other School Pets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So I was wondering if I Hatched on my death with a balance for the Opossum pet is there any chance at all that i can get that pet. If yes is it a low chance? If no could i get the pet by hatching on my balance?

And for those of you saying just level up to get it. I dont want to level all the way up to 118 before i can get this pet as i want to use this for my actual pet on my balance as it gives good cards.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Jun 5, 2017 wrote:
So I was wondering if I Hatched on my death with a balance for the Opossum pet is there any chance at all that i can get that pet. If yes is it a low chance? If no could i get the pet by hatching on my balance?

And for those of you saying just level up to get it. I dont want to level all the way up to 118 before i can get this pet as i want to use this for my actual pet on my balance as it gives good cards.
You will not get it on your death, but if you hatched with your balance you could. It is a balance school only pet. You could of course try to get one of the hybrids on any school wizard.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011