Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Has wizard101 changed your life?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2013
Hello fellow wizards,
i would like to know if w101 had changed anything in your life. I know for me, it has made me some really good friends, and a sense of what others are like. I am homeschooled and i have not a lot of friend irl. Also, I was depressed and lonely and in need of someone to talk to. This game has really helped!
But for others, I know it may have done more. Plz reply and tell me if w101 has helped you or changed your life.

Valdus Ghostsword lvl 27

Survivor
Mar 01, 2014
When I was younger, it would stress me out if I played too long, so I eventually had to delete it. But now, I look forward to playing after school and I like talking to people outside of school and sharing common interests in the game with other players since none of my friends play this. I usually spend my summers on wizard101 and it is time consuming, but I really enjoy it and has created a lot of enjoyable memories.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2009
Wizard101 has changed my life in a way that i study about the worlds but in real life, like in krokotopia i study about egypt and azteca is the aztecans.

I'm really excited for Khrysalis!!

i'm a level 86 wizard in azteca,pitch black lake area.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2014
It didn't really change my life,it just made me and my siblings addictedLOL

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
It changed a lot for me. It made me start my gaming career. And I did make a lot of friends.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
oh yes, Wizard101 has changed my life in so many ways.... (A few of my Favorites)

-Makes me one of the biggest nerds at school
-Limits me to about three friends
-Makes me Antisocial

Overall, This game has made me a nicer person, and taught me Bravery (Thanks Professor Greyrose!).

-General Jack Squat, 95, 54

Explorer
May 13, 2013
Yup, it definitely has changed my life. But I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad way....

+It gives me something to do when I'm bored
-It's addicting
And that's pretty much all I got :P

Pokebow
Lvl16 (I'm getting there)

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Yes, it has changed my life, it gives me things to do when I'm bored, it makes me spend $39 on Winterbane Gaunlet that I never use, etc.
Molly level 87