Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Harrowing Nightmare Pack discussion

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
Hey, post your thoughts about the new pack here!

I really like the new gear designs, very imaginative. I love the stat boosts from the wands especially. My only complaint is that I wish my character didn't shave his head whenever I put on one of the new hats.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Lucas Rain on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
Hey, post your thoughts about the new pack here!

I really like the new gear designs, very imaginative. I love the stat boosts from the wands especially. My only complaint is that I wish my character didn't shave his head whenever I put on one of the new hats.
The items I've gotten were pretty and well designed, but not helpful to my Life Wizard at all. I have the one wand... we'll see how that works since I'm not a fan of the other musical instrument-like wands. I have gotten several one-day wings and they are super pretty!!

Delver
Sep 01, 2009
269
I love the Harrowing Nightmare Pack. The wing mount is amazing, as are the hats and wands. Didn't receive a robe, which is fine, since I stitched some things, and now look like a Victorian-era female Phantom of the Opera. I agree that the hair thing is a bit annoying; however, for some reason, it really works with this specific hat. I am digging this look, KI! Thanks!

Survivor
Apr 10, 2012
2
Love the idea of new items. Wished I didn't get the same items over and over again, each time I bought a pack. l also fought out it also happened to another friend of mine.

Defender
Apr 16, 2014
167
Yea I agree. Have bought many new packs and received a great amount of hats and shoes but few robes. Go figure. I think for about 10 hats and shoes I get one robe. A little disheartened by that. Trying to outfit three wizards and have had to throw a lot of hat and shoe items in the garbage, just too many of the same ones. Way way too many one day mounts. Just a couple of seven day mounts. But happy to report I got the Green Glowing Pegasus everyone seems to covet. And 1 pair of wings. I love all the Halloween items! Kudos to the team working for Kings Isle working on this!

Scarlet ShadowStone Exalted
Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 25
Scarlet FireEyes Level 21

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
I had been playing with my sound off, but recently turned it on and heard the guitar riffs on the new wands. Very cool.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
2
Love the midnight harrowings mount. Got many 1 day ones and 1 7 day. I really love them and want a permanent version. Wish they were offered in crown shop because I would buy them. thanks.

Survivor
Nov 06, 2013
30
Lucas Rain on Oct 20, 2014 wrote:
I had been playing with my sound off, but recently turned it on and heard the guitar riffs on the new wands. Very cool.
Haha I do that too! It's amazing what you miss with the sound off!

Adherent
Feb 07, 2011
2929
Snee432 on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
I love the Harrowing Nightmare Pack. The wing mount is amazing, as are the hats and wands. Didn't receive a robe, which is fine, since I stitched some things, and now look like a Victorian-era female Phantom of the Opera. I agree that the hair thing is a bit annoying; however, for some reason, it really works with this specific hat. I am digging this look, KI! Thanks!
This.

The stats are absolutely useless to all of my wizards. But, as a lifelong Phantom Phan, I adored the masks. :) Never got a permanent mount, but they really don't work with my gear (even though they're awesome-looking).

-von