Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Happy New Year 2016 Wizard 101 Community

AuthorMessage
Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Its 2016; and 2015 is so last year!

Thank you KI, everyone involved behind the scenes in W101, our W101 Community, and everyone who loves to play and experience W101!

So, here a question for you...

...what do you expect or want to do, accomplish, or happen in W101 in 2016!?!

Here's to 2016 being a cool, fun, exciting and wonderful adventure for everyone; or something better,

Tyler Wildpants

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Have a great year all,

Tyler is there any chance of hatching a pet with you. Seen a post from quite a while ago with a very cool Mega White Owl pet with lots of healing?

Kindest regards
Brainy2410

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Happy new year, Tyler!

I hope to level my fire wizard some more- Fire is a really fun school. She's only level 33 right now lol

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Have a great year all,

Tyler is there any chance of hatching a pet with you. Seen a post from quite a while ago with a very cool Mega White Owl pet with lots of healing?

Kindest regards
Brainy2410
Hiya Brainy2410!

Sure, but I have lots of healing pets. The Mega White Owl is cool; but so is my ice elf with every healing talent!

Tell me a zone, and days and times (as it relates to East Standard Time Please); and hatching shall happen,

I can be found online on most days, 4 pm to Midnight (EST), and then on the weekends whenever I'm able. However, I'm equal opportunity to all zones, so whichever one you choose is fine!

Tyler

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Starblood653 on Jan 5, 2016 wrote:
Happy new year, Tyler!

I hope to level my fire wizard some more- Fire is a really fun school. She's only level 33 right now lol
Happy New Year to you to Starblood653!

Congratulations on reaching level 33 with your fire wizard. You're right, fire is a really fun school; its so hot, its cool!

Here's to you having fun and great adventures, while leveling your wizard along the way!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Greetings and Salutations Tyler,

I would love to get an Owl, but the family could use the healing talents (whatever they maybe). Have all the family playing so it should be the elf I guess, if thats still ok with you?

I will be available today 4pm- midnight EST the next two days, then its back to work (Australian so will be more difficult then as it put me during working hours) current EST 4.35pm equates to my 8.35am at time of posting

Kindest regards
Brainy2410
(AKA Benjamin Moonstone - IGN)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
Greetings and Salutations Tyler,

I would love to get an Owl, but the family could use the healing talents (whatever they maybe). Have all the family playing so it should be the elf I guess, if thats still ok with you?

I will be available today 4pm- midnight EST the next two days, then its back to work (Australian so will be more difficult then as it put me during working hours) current EST 4.35pm equates to my 8.35am at time of posting

Kindest regards
Brainy2410
(AKA Benjamin Moonstone - IGN)
Sounds like the weekends may be the easiest timeframe for both of us to be available. I'm in the Blossom Realm and will search for Benjamin Moonstone every time I log on.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Hello Tyler,

How does 10pm Friday 8th Jan - sound?
If its ok I will be in Pixie realm in the hatchery at 10pm (Can be earlier or later, just pick what seemed a reasonable time)

If you prefer a different time or day please let me know
Kindest regards
Brainy

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 8, 2016 wrote:
Hello Tyler,

How does 10pm Friday 8th Jan - sound?
If its ok I will be in Pixie realm in the hatchery at 10pm (Can be earlier or later, just pick what seemed a reasonable time)

If you prefer a different time or day please let me know
Kindest regards
Brainy
Hello Brainy,

Its' 9:38 pm, and Samuel Lifecaster and Megan Wildpants are in the hatchery at 10 pm in the Pixie Realm. We'll be here until 10:15 pm.

Tyler

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Evening Tyler,

Unsure if you were able to make it and if you were I am extremely sorry I was not there.

Wife had shortness of breathe and chest pain and was rushed to hospital. Only just got home an hour late

Hopefully we can still catch up.

Regards
Brainy (Benjamin Moonstone)

PS I will keep an eye out in blossom

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Hello Tyler,

Will keep an eye out in Blossom, also my mount of choice is the sultans flying carpet
Kind regards

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 9, 2016 wrote:
Evening Tyler,

Unsure if you were able to make it and if you were I am extremely sorry I was not there.

Wife had shortness of breathe and chest pain and was rushed to hospital. Only just got home an hour late

Hopefully we can still catch up.

Regards

PS I will keep an eye out in blossom
Oh my goodness Brainy, I hope your wife is doing much better now!

I was there, and will pop into the blossom and pixie pet hatcheries more often to search for you there.

My son said he would let me use his life wizard, Samuel Lifecaster, when he's not playing. This way, I can leave him spinning in the pet hatchery, and when you show up you can add him to your friend list. This way, even if my own wizard isn't there, it will be easier to connect the next time we're all online together.

Here's to your wife feeling much better now!

Tyler

Survivor
Nov 23, 2015
probably late haha ;P but happy 2016 none the less.

My only goal I have given myself to accomplish this year, is to go past the boundaries

By that I mean, not being bound by the school you pick. I know there are secondary schools, yada yada and all that, but I mean being an all-around type person. A few weeks ago I started an AoE student. A student that simply uses all and any AoE from every school that can offer them. Not really ever focusing on my actual school spells. Recently, I switched this to an Ice student, who was previously a Storm Student, since those seem to have the most natural AoE's. I switched to Ice however as a tribute to someone I find very special, they live in an area that is always snowing, and they don't seem to mind it, even love it perhaps. So I have made an Ice student to represent that. I know they aren't preferred for being AoE only, but really...

What I hope to accomplish this year is not being the best.
Not getting flashy outfits, pets or mounts.
Not working to be any sort of famous (aka leaderboards, youtube, such other ways)
But...

to simply be happy doing what I love.

And I just so happen to love being an AoE student who simply loves the cold.

-James Moon AoE Student

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Greetings Tyler,

Wife home again, looking and feeling much better, hope to be on much more regularly

Regards
Brainy (Benjamin Moonstone - lvl84 fire)

Hero
May 07, 2015
get my fire wizard to level 100 shes level 71 now :)

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
Greetings Tyler,

Wife home again, looking and feeling much better, hope to be on much more regularly

Regards
Brainy (Benjamin Moonstone - lvl84 fire)
Brainy,

This is great news! I'm glad your wife is feeling much better now!

In Blossom and Pixie I pop into the pet pavilions and text Benjamin Moonstone; but so far no replies. Still, you'll find me there. I'm just doing team ups via the bazaar to help folks with their dungeons, and also train pets too.

So if you see Samuel Lifecaster, or Megan Wildpants, say hi, and they can hatch with you.

Tyler Wildpants

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
Hello Tyler,

And thank you.
Lets keep it simple I think, and just stick with blossom.

I will try to be on at 4pm and 10pm each day for at least the next 4 days:)
And see how we go

Kindest regards

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello Tyler,

And thank you.

And see how we go

Kindest regards
Brainy,

I'm glad to hear your wife is doing much better now. Beyond gardening and helping other players, I've parked by son and my wizards at the Blossom Pet Pavilion. I'll do this for another week, and then focus on helping other players more. Its not perfect, but its the most accommodating process I can think of to help you.

The best times to find me there are all timed to Eastern Standard Time (EST), after 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and from whenever I wake up until I go to bed on Saturday and Sunday.

If you see wizards spinning in the pet pavilion, its most likely because they're AFK; so send a friend tell. This will allow them the opportunity to connect with you quicker the next time you're both online.

Again, the best news is your wife is doing better; this is awesome news! And we'll connect one way or another Brainy! I'm actually working on creating the best healing pets now, so its a perfect time to hatch. Here's to finding and getting all the pets you want; or something better!

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
brainy2410 on Jan 22, 2016 wrote:
Hello Tyler,

And thank you.

And see how we go

Kindest regards
Brainy,

As much as I love camping out at the Pet Pavilion in Blossom waiting for you; at the moment, I'm doing team-ups through the Team-Up Portal outside the bazaar, farming Mirror Lake, and also popping back into the pet pavilion to search for Benjamin Moonstone.

So if you see my son's wizard Samuel Lifecaster, or my daughter's wizard Megan Wildpants, friend them, and one or all of us are able to hatch with you. So that's multiple wizards on the look out for you.