Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grrrrrr

AuthorMessage
Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Hi. I know many people have said this, but Morganthe's drop rates need to be modified. I've been farming almost every day for the entire day, and I ended up getting five of my school decks, which I didn't need, and my Ring, which I also didn't need. But still no sign of an amulet or athame, which are what I'm farming for. The only school-specific amulet I got was the storm one and I haven't got any school-specific athames at all. PLEASE increase the drop rates, or better yet, make it only possible to get your own school's items. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, but the drop rates really make me frustrated. What do you guys think about the drop rates? Thanks!

-Nathaniel Ogreblade, Exalted Sorcerer and Journeyman Shadowmancer

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I find the wrong-school drops annoying too, they should be fixed. Malistaire dropped off-school stuff too, but at least he consistently dropped stuff.

Delver
Oct 23, 2011
Update: After lots of hard work, I finally got my amulet! Still no athame yet, but I'm still trying!