Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 18, 2011
I have a small complaint about the Grizzleheim quests. I feel that they give you way too small an amount of experience for have to be level 20 in order to go there. For example, the quest "The Unusual Suspects" in Ravenscar has you fight two bosses, both of which are Rank 7 bosses, and the quest only gives you 90 experience points. I just feel that there is not incentive, because the quests just don't seem to reward enough to make it worthwhile. I just would like to suggest to whoever is head of the "quest department" at KI to think about maybe having the GH quests reward you more experience.

Thanks;

Valerian Titanhunter - Magus Conjurer, Alric Thundercaller - Adept Diviner,
Blaine Dragonblood - Adept Pyromancer, Valdus Deathbringer - Apprentice Necromancer,
Angus Wintershard - Novice Thaumaturge, Blaine Ravenmask - Novice Sorcerer

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
CynicalOstrich on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
I have a small complaint about the Grizzleheim quests. I feel that they give you way too small an amount of experience for have to be level 20 in order to go there. For example, the quest "The Unusual Suspects" in Ravenscar has you fight two bosses, both of which are Rank 7 bosses, and the quest only gives you 90 experience points. I just feel that there is not incentive, because the quests just don't seem to reward enough to make it worthwhile. I just would like to suggest to whoever is head of the "quest department" at KI to think about maybe having the GH quests reward you more experience.

Thanks;

Valerian Titanhunter - Magus Conjurer, Alric Thundercaller - Adept Diviner,
Blaine Dragonblood - Adept Pyromancer, Valdus Deathbringer - Apprentice Necromancer,
Angus Wintershard - Novice Thaumaturge, Blaine Ravenmask - Novice Sorcerer
Yes, everyone has complained about it for years.
Wintertusk makes up for it.