Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grizzleheim housing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 10, 2010
Ok, so i was walking through grizzleheim the other day and i finally found the housing shop with the picture of the bed and a castle. When i got inside I found that there where no castles! Why is this i am very upset i really like grizzleheim and i want a house :( please fix this.

thanks to all who answerd

Flint bearcloud level 28
myth

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
there is grizzleheim housing one is in the crowns shop and one of them you have to craft

Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
There are only 2 GH houses available. There's the Watchtower hall, witch you can craft. The crafting vendor in Northgaurd has it. Then there's the Dragon Fjord. You can buy it with crowns or gold at the crown shop. 10,000 crowns, 100,000 gold. Those are the Grizzleheim castles. I'm not sure why there's a castle sign on that housing shop.

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2009
blake25410 wrote:
Ok, so i was walking through grizzleheim the other day and i finally found the housing shop with the picture of the bed and a castle. When i got inside I found that there where no castles! Why is this i am very upset i really like grizzleheim and i want a house :( please fix this.

thanks to all who answerd

Flint bearcloud level 28
myth

There are Grizzleheim houses. I was also disappointed to find that when KingsIsle finally added the houses, it was in the crowns shop for 10,000 crowns or 100,000 gold. There is also a larger one which you have to craft. The recipe alone costs 60,000 gold and then you have to be a maximum level crafter in order to make it. And not to mention the incredibly rare reagents you need to craft it. I have never gotten either. It's a little ridiculous.

A few months later, KingsIsle added the Celestia housing and it was the exact same story.

I hate that they did this. I think it should be the same as the houses in other worlds. Oh well.