Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Hey, 300 here, I would like to know if Grizzleheim is an Ice world. I really want a Admin to answer this thread cause i want to stop fights between if the world is Ice or Myth? Thank You!

8)300 8)

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Aug 31, 2008
thefireball123456 wrote:
They said Norse Mythology, so it may be mostly a myth world.

Just because it said it was norse mythology doesn't mean it's myth! It could be storm or death for all we know!

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
Actually its more of an ice world because its said in the level 48 class quest for ice wizards that Grizzlehelm is home to the ice titans.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Survivor
Feb 18, 2009
I would say that it could be either a Ice world due to the mountians and from waht the last ice quest said. But it could also be a Life world due to it being forests and envolving nature and stuff like that. And Norse Mtyhology doesnt mean Myth all because it has Myth in the name. Its just a type of Mythology, you should play Age of Mtyhology sometime and find the other types of Mythology

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Well Grizzleheim has no chance of being a life world cause Mooshu is already. It wouldnt neccessarily be fair to other schools if one school had two worlds. Imagine the chaos, so its almost bound to be an Ice World

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Wow. Look it up.

Norse according to the MSN dictionary

1. of old Scandinavia: relating to ancient or medieval Scandinavia, or its people or culture

2. language of N Germanic languages: relating to the North Germanic languages, especially Danish, Icelandic, and Norwegian in their earlier forms.

Scandinavia, Icelandic = Ice.

Good grief people they drew a polar bear for the first character you saw from the area. DUH.

Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Nosleep wrote:

Good grief people they drew a polar bear for the first character you saw from the area. DUH.

yea i wanted to say that too but the likelihood is that is will be myth as well. For as Nordic as this might be it is still mythology so I am gonna assume that myth school will play its part no world has been totally one school it usually has too primary schools of the bosses and then random mobs.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
Nosleep wrote:
Wow. Look it up.

Norse according to the MSN dictionary

1. of old Scandinavia: relating to ancient or medieval Scandinavia, or its people or culture

2. language of N Germanic languages: relating to the North Germanic languages, especially Danish, Icelandic, and Norwegian in their earlier forms.

Scandinavia, Icelandic = Ice.

doesn't mean it's ice. The polar bear had amor on! and the polar bear is sorta a myth character too!!

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
i have not made an ice character yet so i have no clue what the heck you guys talking about rofl. But to be honest there is no certain type of world. there is going to be a large mix of all of them. some parts will MAYBE hold more of that one type than another but still like wiz city they got a little of all. krok was big time spit as well marleybone was mainly balance and storm but it had fires lifes and deaths and ice too moo shu has mainly Spirit creatures (myth,life,death) but it has fire storm and ice all the same. ds has mostly fire i know this because i hated it with my first grandmaster who was fire lol. but it had a large amount of death as well. so they always find a way to Blen in one or to more than the dominat. so consider this. maybe it is Ice AND Myth and even split?

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
please i want in ice world in grizzleheim then because i am fire i can finish it so make grizzleheim an ice world and do it for the myth wizards because we care about them.