Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gravelum

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Dear KI
I WAS wondering if the rewards for the gravelum reset after the 15 days have been met. And if so does it do it auotmatically?

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
The Daily Assignments do reset automatically after you finish the 15 days!

After you complete the 15 days, on the 16th day you check your daily assignments and it's reset back to day 1!

Alejandro/Alexandria Story

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Sophia Lifeblood on Sep 25, 2018 wrote:
Dear KI
I WAS wondering if the rewards for the gravelum reset after the 15 days have been met. And if so does it do it auotmatically?
Once you complete the page of daily assignments the page starts over automatically

If you miss a day (or more) the progress remains until you start doing them again (unlike daily fishing). Oh and sometimes you see the new page and it has a different symbol (I think it's an exclamation mark) in one of the boxes, and that's a mini quest with more of the story about pekrons

There's some special rewards from the chests that can only be obtained through daily assignments, which is pretty cool. I'm a bit daft with the rewards - I close my chat box so I don't accidentally see what I got and watch the animation of everything swirling then the reward coming clear

Good luck on your daily assignments and I hope you get some special rewards

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Good Morning,

YES, the rewards do reset every 15 days. It is automatic.

Not only that but every once in awhile you will get a quest from Mr. Stanz on day 12.

Hope this helps.

Steven Ghoststalker
Gravulum enthusiast

Survivor
Sep 13, 2018
Thank you everyone yes this helps a lot. You guys are fast to reply wasn't expecting that either so thank you.