Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grandmaster spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I havent got high enough level for a gradmaster.Is there anybody who can tell me if i can learn my secondary schools grandmaster spell?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
swinters033 wrote:
I havent got high enough level for a gradmaster.Is there anybody who can tell me if i can learn my secondary schools grandmaster spell?

There is no such thing as a "grandmaster" spell~ you get them every few levels (8, 12, 16, etc...). When you meet the level requirement for a spell, your professor will summon you.

Re: secondary schools~ you can't get spells for other schools past level 42, as they are school-only spell-quests.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
swinters033 wrote:

You only learn those secondary spells that are offered in the schools by the professor. No special spells are learned.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
there is no way that you can get you're secondary school spell, unless you get an outfit or a pet with the card.

-Wolf, lvl 55 Death