Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got into an argument in the commons, worried about account

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
I went into the commons to ask if anyone wanted to do mirage with me and my friends. I asked this group if they wanted to, which resulted in them saying no because I was myth and they'd never want to play with one. I found this uncalled for and in turn made me comment negatively about his stats. This caused a bunch of his friends to start ganging up on me and making fun of me and saying I had no friends.

I commented that his friends should sit out of the conversation but it kept getting more heated. My friends waiting to do mimic ended up teleporting to see what the hold up was and it led to an even bigger argument. This led to everyone including me getting reported a couple times.

Now, in retrospect I realize I should've backed out of the conversation as soon they we're being unreasonably hostile but I didn't because the attacks were becoming personal.

What I'm worried about is that my account has already been sanctioned once before, and I've been trying to keep on best behavior since.

I am wondering if defending myself constitutes being sanctioned?

Administrator
Kingofthings754 on May 9, 2020 wrote:
I went into the commons to ask if anyone wanted to do mirage with me and my friends. I asked this group if they wanted to, which resulted in them saying no because I was myth and they'd never want to play with one. I found this uncalled for and in turn made me comment negatively about his stats. This caused a bunch of his friends to start ganging up on me and making fun of me and saying I had no friends.

I commented that his friends should sit out of the conversation but it kept getting more heated. My friends waiting to do mimic ended up teleporting to see what the hold up was and it led to an even bigger argument. This led to everyone including me getting reported a couple times.

Now, in retrospect I realize I should've backed out of the conversation as soon they we're being unreasonably hostile but I didn't because the attacks were becoming personal.

What I'm worried about is that my account has already been sanctioned once before, and I've been trying to keep on best behavior since.

I am wondering if defending myself constitutes being sanctioned?
I wouldn't worry, though if you want to be sure, feel free to contact support and briefly let them know of your concern so it's on record: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

I would also include those who were involved if possible.