Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Good Gear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I supposedly have a lower then average health for a Level 46 Storm Wizard, and low overall stats. Where can I find good gear, or anything to improve these? I have combed all worlds up to Dragonspyre and have found nothing useful, not even a jack of all trades. Where can I find good gear that gives good overall stats such as high resistance, power pip chance, health, mana, critical rating, etc...?

Defender
Dec 31, 2014
Fable Finder on Jan 1, 2016 wrote:
I supposedly have a lower then average health for a Level 46 Storm Wizard, and low overall stats. Where can I find good gear, or anything to improve these? I have combed all worlds up to Dragonspyre and have found nothing useful, not even a jack of all trades. Where can I find good gear that gives good overall stats such as high resistance, power pip chance, health, mana, critical rating, etc...?
At this point, there is probably no gear for storm that gives you universal resist, so I recommend hatching for a pet that gives universal resist. When I was level 46, I was using Barkingham Palace gear with Zeus Boots which is quite helpful for my stats, but then I threw out my Zeus Boots in favor of the Royal Fusilier's Boots which could be found in the Yuletide pack. So I recommend you farming Mount Olympus, then going to Barkingham Palace to get the gear, find a pet with universal resist and you'll be good. When you get to level 60, I recommend farming Waterworks for gear and Tower of the Helephant for a Ring and Athame, you could mix these things with House of Scales and Lower Zigazag gear.