Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gold key

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2015
I have quite a few Gold keys and I was wondering is there a mount I can farm with the gold keys?
(Like Ra from wood keys)

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Syotebi on Oct 11, 2018 wrote:
I have quite a few Gold keys and I was wondering is there a mount I can farm with the gold keys?
(Like Ra from wood keys)
Omen drops some cool perm mounts!

Frostfang Tiger
Himoolayan Yak
Luphilim Wings
Owl
Snow Ram
White Stag
Winter Treant
Winterglade Skates

Omen is one of my favourite bosses for awesome drops! I hope you win loads of nice mounts, pets and masteries

Defender
Dec 20, 2012
Victoria FireHeart on Oct 12, 2018 wrote:
Omen drops some cool perm mounts!

Frostfang Tiger
Himoolayan Yak
Luphilim Wings
Owl
Snow Ram
White Stag
Winter Treant
Winterglade Skates

Omen is one of my favourite bosses for awesome drops! I hope you win loads of nice mounts, pets and masteries
Where is this boss at ? Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
DreamGalleon21154 on Oct 14, 2018 wrote:
Where is this boss at ? Thanks!
Omen Stribog can be found in Omen's Hideout in the River Of Frozen Tears, Polaris.

On the map of River Of Frozen Tears the hideout is located top right - it shows as a little black arched cave entrance.

If you haven't reached there yet you can port in to use your keys but will need someone to go in via the sigil (which takes you into a cave before using the key). You'll be needing a team anyway and at least one of them should be high enough level to access it without porting.

TBH, if you're high enough level to be accumulating gold keys it would be worth questing there so you don't need to port. Polaris is a beautiful world and sadly a little on the short side...but that does mean you can quest to Omen quickly and easily

I hope this helps, good luck on drops!