Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gladiator Dimachaerus In Mirage??!!

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So in the Theives Den you can see the Glad talking with a badger and a packman, but i thought he was locked in Olympus by the Gods for trying to overthrough them? Also Ghost Dog, Santa Muerte, Boochbeard, Mr Gandry, Aleema and a bunch of other people we've defeated before are here.

Yet none of them say anything. At all. So i was wondering why, i mean Ghost Dog and Santa Muerte should be keeping a low profile if they're still alive and why dont Boochbeard, Gandry and Aleema at least say hi for helping them out.

Anyway what do you guys think?

Ryan WindHunter lvl 120

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Isn't that a fun Easter Egg!

Well from a Lore Standpoint, it's because you are dressed as a Camelback Dancer and they probably don't recognize you/you're busy doing something else at the moment. (Also you probably don't want some of them to notice you haha yikes!) Also who's saying they would remember you? I'm sure Boochbeard and Gandry meet a lot of Pirates and they meet you who knows how long ago for only one escapade! (Remember there were time distortions and other wibbley-wobbley timey wimey stuff going on as you were in the B.O.X. )

From a Technical Standpoint, You actually can hear Gandry and Boochbeard talking if I remember correctly. You just don't interact with them!

Have fun in the Spiral!

Hero
May 07, 2015
exp613 on May 30, 2017 wrote:

Well from a Lore Standpoint, it's because you are dressed as a Camelback Dancer and they probably don't recognize you/you're busy doing something else at the moment. (Also you probably don't want some of them to notice you haha yikes!) Also who's saying they would remember you? I'm sure Boochbeard and Gandry meet a lot of Pirates and they meet you who knows how long ago for only one escapade! (Remember there were time distortions and other wibbley-wobbley timey wimey stuff going on as you were in the B.O.X. )

From a Technical Standpoint, You actually can hear Gandry and Boochbeard talking if I remember correctly. You just don't interact with them!

Have fun in the Spiral!
first of all, when you said there were time distortions and stuff, it kind of made me laugh, you can see where I am talking about. XD

and second, you have a good point. when you were in the B.O.X there was probably time paradoxes and timey wimey (LOL) stuff and time distortions as you put it. it was probably like at the end of the day of the doctor episode of doctor who, where the war and the tenth doctors said they wont and cant remember they tried to save galifrey (I think that's how you spell it?), because the time streams were out of sync, and your not supposed to meet boochbeard and gandry as a wizard, but the pirate you play in pirate101 is supposed to.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
exp613 on May 30, 2017 wrote:

Have fun in the Spiral!
Of course completely forgot about the camel morph xD