Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

give your other wiz a head start

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
ever knew your main wizard can be useful for your other wizards? (main wizard: the wizard you started the game with) well, it can. it can craft or get items and put it in shared bank, for your other wizards for later use. if your a late master or grandmaster, you can even hatch hybrids and train them high. my levy (storm hydra) actually gave a storm boost which was pretty useless unless i used hydra. might use it for my storm when i use it more often. so, come on, give your other wizards a head start

Adherent
May 20, 2010
That violates the spirit of the game. Wizards are supposed to start from scratch.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
colagada wrote:
That violates the spirit of the game. Wizards are supposed to start from scratch.

I disagree - I have a legendary Life - she helps many many people - all her friends and anyone she comes across that says help and she is crammed with stuff. I look forward to being able to pass this along to my other wizards rather then loose it or throw it in the trash which is what I did do before I started another wizard, she has had the backpack and banks full and was over gold limit three times, what a waste to not to be able to use it somehow. I wish it included housing and treasure cards but am thankful it includes what it does. My legendary does most all the pet hatching and most all the training, had bought all the mounts and wins better gear for my other wizards to use or sell. With out a green progress bar and done all the game over and over again - it gives her purpose to continue playing the game and helping friends. I did the struggle I paid my dues on getting everything the hard way now I am reaping the benefit for it by being able to help my other wizards excel in certain areas of the game while getting to experiment with other schools of magic.

If you do not like this method there is nothing that makes you put items in the shared bank you can play the game from scratch if you so desire.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
colagada wrote:

If it violated the spirit of the game and was unacceptable to KI's view, there wouldn't be a shared bank.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
colagada wrote:

but if you completed the game and started a new wizard, you might want to move quickly through the worlds. i used crafted gear for my ice to finish krok and now hes in start of mb, wearing the ice-fire mb suit

Explorer
May 12, 2010
colagada wrote:

No offense colagada, but who are you to state what a person can and can't do? Who are you to say what violates the spirit of the game? Who are you to say what a person can or can't spend their money on?

If a person buys a gift card that gives a free pet and trains it on one character, it is their choice and right, to use it on any player they wish. Same as crown items.

You have no right to tell a person, what they can or can't do!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
colagada wrote:

he is saying ya can help your lower levels in a small way such as giving them stuff to sell and also wands that can be used in any level like the raptor wand or maybe a pet or 2