Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gifting Areas?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
I was wondering if it was possible to gift areas in the game to other players? One of my friends does not have money for crowns or membership and i wanted to gift her a area. Is this possible? I dont think so but i want to make sure. And if it is how do i do this?

Administrator
Thank you for asking but I'm afraid the gifting of individual areas is not something we offer at this time.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 21, 2012
Maybe get her a $10 gift certificate or prepaid card, she can use the crowns to get areas and will get a free pet from the card if you get one of those.

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Gifting areas would be a brilliant idea, and I would love if the KI staff could add it someday, of course there would be beggars, but it would be a fun way to just surprise a friend for when the get on, just when running around doing whatever they do and learn they have an area from a friend x3

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Defender
Jul 23, 2011
I hear so many complaints about begging, rudeness, etc. in the commons. Obviously the commons is becoming like a shopping mall (just a teen hangout.)
Just do what I do, and stay out of the commons unless necessary or switch realms. Gifting is great, and I would love to gift some of my friends areas as well. I do agree, however, that gifting a gift certificate may be the best idea.