Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Cards Canada

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2010
I've looked at all the Walmarts near me and they have no cards. Did Walmart stop selling them? They used to sell them all the time. I'd like to purchase these again.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
I work at Walmart, and we still carry them. Currently we have the 10 or 20 dollar wizard/pirate combo cards, the mechanical shark bundle and one other one. This is at my store though. They are normally still in the electronics area where the minecraft cards are. They are not on the prepaid cardboard displays up front. Sometimes they don't get put out for whatever lazy reason.

If you need the walmart item numbers for them I can get those for you so you can ask an associate if your store has any in stock and exactly where to find them.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
What city is that? The numbers would be helpful, because as you say the vast majority of the time they were in the electronics section. I'd love to buy them again.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
Before I got to work they already changed the cards out to the new one Accursed Play Gauntlet. But here is the info: upc for the accursed gaunlet is 79936644792 The $10 combo card is 79936621858 and the $20 combo is 79936621859. The MOD locations is 230-2-37; 38 and 39. That MOD should be the same numbers though the location in electronics might be different.

I'm actually in the Detroit area, so across the waters from Canada.

Hope this helps.

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
also, they still how some of the older bundles online. For example the prehistoric bundle Walmart # 553469840. Just type in wizard101 prepaid.

Survivor
May 29, 2010
These must be for the American Walmart, on the Canadian Walmart all that comes up references to the movie Wizard of Oz. I think there must be a problem with the supplier of cards to Canada, because Kingsisle's website says they are still sold in Walmarts in Canada.