Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Cards and Subscriptions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
I just found a gift card at 7-11 and Im not to sure how the cards work for subscriptions. I have a one month subscription that comes out of my credit card on the 24th of each month. Can I add my gift card toady to get the pet? When will my credit card be charged again? Thank you for any help you can give me.

Administrator
If you choose to redeem the card for a subscription you will see the following message

If you have a recurring subscription, it will continue to renew after your prepaid time has been added to the latest billing cycle. To end your subscription when the time from this prepaid card ends, check the box below.

[] End my existing subscription after the prepaid card time ends

Does that help?

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 20, 2009
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Gamma...

You might get that for renewing monthly subs, but you get the message "Congratulations, you have successfully redeemed 5000 (or 10000) Crowns through your game card" for yearly subs. I know that most of we players with yearly will be using the cards for crowns (and the pet), but it should be mentioned.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
my question is when and where is the pet you get from one of those cards, it says it will be waiting for you but I can't find it.
thanks
shasca