Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift Card Question

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
I was wondering if I bought a gift card from where I live (canada) and gave the code to my friend who lives in the USA. Is he able to redeem the code?

Administrator
Survivor
Mar 08, 2012
ok thanks my husband also asked me what about over seas like india or norway where the currency is a huge difference or is it just for canada or USA

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
ShadowLady2007 wrote:
ok thanks my husband also asked me what about over seas like india or norway where the currency is a huge difference or is it just for canada or USA

I'm pretty sure you can't buy game cards for retail in India or Norway, so the currency isn't a factor.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes the card can be activated from any location.

Professor Greyrose,

Does this statement include game cards bought in the US/Canada attempting to be activated in Europe/Gameforge servers?

Administrator
kingurz wrote:
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Yes the card can be activated from any location.

Professor Greyrose,

Does this statement include game cards bought in the US/Canada attempting to be activated in Europe/Gameforge servers?

No, separate versions of the game, I should have clarified.

KingsIsle prepaid cards (USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Wizard101.com) can be used from anywhere in the world on the North American (KingsIsle) version of the game. These cards only have the KingsIsle logo on them.

Gameforge prepaid cards can only be used on versions of the game hosted by our partners at Gameforge. Their cards should have the Gameforge logo on them, indicating they are only valid on the Gameforge versions of the game.

community@wizard101.com