Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Getting to Winterbane

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2012
How do you get to Winterbane? I have seen people LOWER level than be have the badge "Warrior of Winterbane". How do you get there? Is there a certain quest you have to get and complete? Who do you get the quest from and where? I am really frustrated.
~Shelby Skythorn
Level 35 Wizard.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
anna14kittens on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
How do you get to Winterbane? I have seen people LOWER level than be have the badge "Warrior of Winterbane". How do you get there? Is there a certain quest you have to get and complete? Who do you get the quest from and where? I am really frustrated.
~Shelby Skythorn
Level 35 Wizard.
Winterbane is a gauntlet that comes with one of the gift cards. It is a housing item that you place at one of your houses, and then you can go there anytime and go through the Winterbane gauntlet/dungeon.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Winterbane_Gauntlet_Gift_Card

Or, if one of your friends has it, you can ask to visit their house and enter it that way.

Defender
Feb 27, 2009
~Shelby Skythorn
Level 35 Wizard.
It's not even in the Spiral! You can access it VIA Walmart on Texas, Earth. There is a srsly a place in TEXAS called Earth! But you can get it anywhere has long as it has a Walmart.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2013
Sniper Rose on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
It's not even in the Spiral! You can access it VIA Walmart on Texas, Earth. There is a srsly a place in TEXAS called Earth! But you can get it anywhere has long as it has a Walmart.
Ask people do they have it and ask if you can go

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
~Shelby Skythorn
Level 35 Wizard.
You have to buy the winterbane gnaulet from target.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
~Shelby Skythorn
Level 35 Wizard.
I have it tell me if you are ever on I might let you go

David DeathRider lvl 19