Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

getting rid of treasure cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Over the years I have collected treasure cards that I do not want and cannot sell. Is there another way besides trading them?

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
lhauser63 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Over the years I have collected treasure cards that I do not want and cannot sell. Is there another way besides trading them?
right click them one at a time and delete them.

I get tons of morph cards that are usless i do this with

they should allow us more room for treasure cards. both garden and deck tc's are in the same pool of 500 not real good if your someone who gets 100's a week from gardens. should be stackable to 999 just like snacks are. would be a nice change :)

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
lhauser63 on May 9, 2013 wrote:
yes~ right-click on the card and click yes to destroy it when the pop-up prompts you to.

-v.

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Lots of lower lvl people would be glad to take them off your hands. Rather than stand in the Commons and randomly announce to everyone "free cards" just find someone you're sort of mentoring and say "hey want some cards? some of them are strange but you should be able to find something usable"

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
crunkatog on May 9, 2013 wrote:
Lots of lower lvl people would be glad to take them off your hands. Rather than stand in the Commons and randomly announce to everyone "free cards" just find someone you're sort of mentoring and say "hey want some cards? some of them are strange but you should be able to find something usable"
They are talking about the ones you can not sell, which means they can not be traded either. The only solution to get rid of them is to right click.