Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

get rid of play as pet in my account?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I play alone for activity and the game was cute when my little sis turned me onto it and a challenge to fill my time; then with Mirage, it got too hard to play solo . . . so I opened another account so I'd have a partner. These two accounts have had membership for years now. Then it got so hard I like to never found enough others available to get through Empyrea. Still there as hope . . . I had occasional friend left playing.

Then you took my double seeds out of gardening bonus was the main reason I spent so much money on crown but that frosted me and I quit buying crowns . . . since that is when a company starts loosing money and first thing you know, they are gone . . taking back what they had given was the first sign.

Still in hopes the old friends will migrate back, I cling to pet training and gardening but the game is fast going from cute to silly and I don't even watch 'silly' on tv.

Today, I open game to pass time doing garden and this silly 'play as pet' is on screen and no doubt some will find it amusing, but I cried. I looked for a way to shut it off, just fix it so I don't see it.

How do I get it off my screen???

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cardorarla on Apr 23, 2020 wrote:
I play alone for activity and the game was cute when my little sis turned me onto it and a challenge to fill my time; then with Mirage, it got too hard to play solo . . . so I opened another account so I'd have a partner. These two accounts have had membership for years now. Then it got so hard I like to never found enough others available to get through Empyrea. Still there as hope . . . I had occasional friend left playing.

Then you took my double seeds out of gardening bonus was the main reason I spent so much money on crown but that frosted me and I quit buying crowns . . . since that is when a company starts loosing money and first thing you know, they are gone . . taking back what they had given was the first sign.

Still in hopes the old friends will migrate back, I cling to pet training and gardening but the game is fast going from cute to silly and I don't even watch 'silly' on tv.

Today, I open game to pass time doing garden and this silly 'play as pet' is on screen and no doubt some will find it amusing, but I cried. I looked for a way to shut it off, just fix it so I don't see it.

How do I get it off my screen???
I agree. I wish there was some way to get rid of it but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be. There is nothing fun about playing as your pet and the entire pet update is horrible.