Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardening in Dragonspyre theme castles

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 10, 2011
I have a friend that has a Dragonspyre castle. I planned to buy one, but i never stop gardening. I saw that the ground outside is like more cement or stone rather than grass or dirt. I have not bought the castle yet, but I'm asking, can you put soil on the ground like Other castles, or do you need pots?

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Lvl 46 Pyro

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Well, I have the Life castle and went tree happy on it and though " Well, not much place to plant a garden>" So, I shoped around by looking at the castles you can buy with just gold and found the wooded cottage that you buy in wizard city is perfect for planting. It has three nice areras where you can plant all you want and allot. I've using the wooded cottage as my "farm". So, You can get the dragonspyre castle for you to have fun in and get the wooded cottage for your farm. That's what I did when I got the Life Castle and bought the wooded cottage for the farm which also is a nice relaxing place too.

Explorer
May 22, 2011
yeah, you can. just put it behind you're castle, so no one will see them, because it is kinda out-of place!

-Wolf, level 55 Death

Defender
Jul 10, 2011
tatepercival wrote:
yeah, you can. just put it behind you're castle, so no one will see them, because it is kinda out-of place!

-Wolf, level 55 Death

lol, but why don't I want anyone to see it? Just asking.

Wolf SilverSpear ~ Level 47 Pyro