Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Garden TC's need to be treated same as other tc's!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
2
Garden TC’s should be treated like other TC’s so we can Sell them and Buy them at Bazaar. Very few bosses drop them, and we can’t destroy them.

Only thing we can do is trade and use them. I garden a lot.. I can't just use the ones that my garden don't need becouse it will use my energy.

Count of 500 cards should be lot more because you count all types of cards, learned spells, TC’s and garden TC’s. I am at 100 lvl and I have to go sell or give away TC cards daily just not get warning from librarian guy.

Please exclude learned spell cards from 500 counts, or up this number at least to 750.

Please make garden TC part of buy /sell at Bazaar
Thanks!

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
213
AlexNight078 on Feb 13, 2015 wrote:
Garden TC’s should be treated like other TC’s so we can Sell them and Buy them at Bazaar. Very few bosses drop them, and we can’t destroy them.

Only thing we can do is trade and use them. I garden a lot.. I can't just use the ones that my garden don't need becouse it will use my energy.

Count of 500 cards should be lot more because you count all types of cards, learned spells, TC’s and garden TC’s. I am at 100 lvl and I have to go sell or give away TC cards daily just not get warning from librarian guy.

Please exclude learned spell cards from 500 counts, or up this number at least to 750.

Please make garden TC part of buy /sell at Bazaar
Thanks!
Gardening TC can indeed be destroyed. Just "right-click" on one of them and a dialog box will pop up asking if you're sure you want to destroy it. Click yes and then repeat.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
1077
I think this is a great suggestion if the auction price tag is right.

I think it's very strange that the Bazaar started a Shadow treasure card menu before there was a Gardening treasure card menu. Huh? There aren't even Shadow treasure cards yet! But there are tons of Garden cards we can't sell.

Mastermind
Jun 27, 2013
300
My spell cards don't count toward that 500, neither do the TC's placed into decks.
I delete my gardening cards every day, and fill 20 or so decks with TC's to give more space if I need it.
I don't understand why we need more than 500 TC spaces...

Defender
Apr 08, 2011
103
I agree with selling/buying of gardening TCs, but not sure about expanding the card limit

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4163
Learned spells do not count towards TC count. Gardening cards are all no auction because they can only be bought through Packs, gardening or dropped from special events like Nosferabbit and B.O.X.E.S. They can be deleted like any other TC.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
2
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
1127
Am I the only one that usually forgets he even has gardening TCs? I think in all of the time I've been playing W101 I can probably count on two hands the number of times I've actually used one. Usually by the time I'm done tending all of my garden's needs I don't have enough energy left to use one anyway. The few times I have used one it was a "prevent X level pests for X amount of time". Useful yes, but I typically don't visit my gardens every day so the savings in energy is not relevant. I think if I was a more dedicated gardener they would be a lot more advantageous. As for making them sellable I would vote for that. I have a hard time just destroying them because I always have that feeling that there will come a day when I really need one and then I won't have it. I would also add that since we do have them and they show up in the gardening menu it would be nice if we had a count on them like we do with normal TCs. Unless I'm missing something there doesn't seem to be a way to tell how many of each type that you have.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
146
seethe42 on Feb 15, 2015 wrote:
Learned spells do not count towards TC count. Gardening cards are all no auction because they can only be bought through Packs, gardening or dropped from special events like Nosferabbit and B.O.X.E.S. They can be deleted like any other TC.
Other creatures do drop them. You just have to look. I've only done the Wizard City B.O.X.E. and I've barely started the Survey Camp and I have a lot.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4163
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
Other creatures do drop them. You just have to look. I've only done the Wizard City B.O.X.E. and I've barely started the Survey Camp and I have a lot.
If you have a lot, you've gotten them from a special event most likely. The only bosses that drop most of them are only available during those events. There are only a couple cards that are available from regular bosses and gardening. Flute Symphony is dropped from Red Peppers. Pest Zapper & Dragonflies are dropped by a lot of creatures. Every other gardening TC is only available from special events and hoard/garden packs.

Defender
Aug 04, 2014
146
seethe42 on Feb 19, 2015 wrote:
If you have a lot, you've gotten them from a special event most likely. The only bosses that drop most of them are only available during those events. There are only a couple cards that are available from regular bosses and gardening. Flute Symphony is dropped from Red Peppers. Pest Zapper & Dragonflies are dropped by a lot of creatures. Every other gardening TC is only available from special events and hoard/garden packs.
I'm pretty sure plant creatures drop them. I've gotten a lot from Green Men

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4163
SamanthaWillowdrea... on Feb 21, 2015 wrote:
I'm pretty sure plant creatures drop them. I've gotten a lot from Green Men
Pest Zapper drops from them, like I said. There's a couple gardening cards that drop from creatures, but not the regular care for all cards. The cards like Flood, Uncanny Magic, Zounds Bees...! and Supreme Sunburst are only from card packs and special events. The three other cards that come in the Green Thumb pack are available as I said, 1 from gardening and 2 from drops.