Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gaming cards

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Went to Game stop yesterday to buy the Sultans palace card cause they still had them on the shelf. I already bought the Other card with the Rhino mount, it was a good card. They said the Sultan palace card had been discontinued. So I stuck my money back into my wallet. I told them they should pull the card off the shelf. But it was games loss to discontinue it so thought I let you know........Some players do not have the funds ready at spur of moment to buy cards. Perhaps you should look into letting them stay on the shelf longer.......

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Darkblood1 wrote:
Went to Game stop yesterday to buy the Sultans palace card cause they still had them on the shelf. I already bought the Other card with the Rhino mount, it was a good card. They said the Sultan palace card had been discontinued. So I stuck my money back into my wallet. I told them they should pull the card off the shelf. But it was games loss to discontinue it so thought I let you know........Some players do not have the funds ready at spur of moment to buy cards. Perhaps you should look into letting them stay on the shelf longer.......

check multiple gamestops because they sometimes have leftover cards that arent being sold right now
like my gamestop
sells both mega and super bundle
and sometimes look through the cards on the shelf sometimes it behind another game card like mega bundle can be hidden behind super bundle

wish ya luck in finding them

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:

You might want to inform that Gamestop management they are wrong. The Sultan Palace game card has not been discontinued, only the Epic Bundle with the Massive Fantasy Palace was discontinued. Even then, the discontinue date is November 7th.

EDIT: Disregard last comment. Although Gamestop management didn't inform you, the news is that Mega Bundles are being sold at another retailer. Not sure why that particular Gamestop left their cards on the shelves.

Keep watching the KI website prepaid card section to see what new retailer will be selling the Mega Bundle. My guess would be Toys R Us, but we'll see.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
Can anyone help out we have played this game for a while and although america get all these different bundles for game cards they are not available in australia i do know of a lot of poeple in australia that play wizards but we only get the standard cards why doesnt wizards have better bundles or even some way of us aussies being able to get these bundles
my daughter and i play all the time but we can not get these bundles and we think it should be available to everyone