Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game Problem? or just me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
my quest finder arrow quit working about a week ago and it still isnt working how can i fix it?..or is everyones not working?

Administrator
Not all quests qualify for the Quest Tracker. Quests like Zeke's find the Smiths is an example of one that does not qualify.

Make sure you have a quest selected in your quest journal.
You can toggle the quest arrow on and off with the T key on your keyboard.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
ive done all the things you said to do..it wont work an any quests no matter what i do...what can i do to have this fixed? its reall making the game alot harder and i keep having to bother people to ask where stuff is

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
TheSmallHours wrote:
ive done all the things you said to do..it wont work an any quests no matter what i do...what can i do to have this fixed? its reall making the game alot harder and i keep having to bother people to ask where stuff is

Go to your gameplay options and turn your quest tracker on.

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
This happens to me all of the time, i hate it! the game obviously has a glitch where as if you do something, your quest helper doesn't work. I usually log out and then back in, or restart my computer. This has only worked once out of 3 times, so usually you just have to wait for the helper to come back on.

By the way, i click on quests that are eligible for the quest helper and it refuses to work, not quests like Gamma said where it is NOT ALLOWED.